Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Book Quiz (Dec 16)

Book Quiz (Dec 16)



For the month of December, this Agatha Christie book will be used.

Agatha Christie ~ Five Complete Miss Marple Novels
ISBN: 0-517-321777


Agatha Christie - Five Complete Miss Marple Novels



Which of the complete stories from this book are the quotes from:

  • "You must have sugar. Shock, you know. I was abroad with ambulances during the war. Sugar's wonderful for shock." She put four lumps in the cup and stirred vigorously. "Now you get that down, and you'll feel as right as rain."

  • "Splendid," said Miss Marple. "I mean - well, you know what I mean. So you can tell just exactly what happened from the moment she arrived."

  • "In that case, dear, you might just run along with Miss Marple here, and carry these magazines for her. No, really, Miss Marple it's no trouble at all. Always pleased to do anything we can for you."

  • "The job's all right. And after all, this is a brand new house. I wish there was a bit more room in it so that I could spread myself a bit more. It would be fine is I could have a workshop."

  • "In that case," said Miss Marple, "I shall wait until this afternoon."


No comments:

Post a Comment